Luke Kowald is a Web Designer, Developer and Search Marketer.
He designs and develops websites across a range of industries including Finance, Education, Real Estate, Fitness, Charities, Retail and more.
He uses his specialist skills in Google AdWords and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to increase his client's customers and sales. One of his recent achievements is increasing a client's website visitors from 2,000 per month to over 20,000 per month.
You can view a sample of Luke Kowald's work below.
- PB Visual Communications — Custom design and development of responsive Wordpress website for PB Visual Communications
- Grays Fitness — Design and development of responsive, database-driven website and admin system for Gray's Fitness
- MGF Financial Group — Custom design and development of responsive Wordpress website for MGF Financial Group (launching shortly)
- SASSLA — Custom design and development of responsive Wordpress front-end website and back-end membership admin system (PHP and MySQL ) for SASSLA
- +39 Pizzeria — Design and development of a fullscreen website for +39 Pizzeria (being updated in 2016)
- 30KERR65 — Design and development of a basic website for 30KERR65 Espresso Bar
- Schützenfest — Design and development of website for annual Schützenfest festival
- The German Club — Design and development of website for SA German Association Inc.
If you need a website or want to get more customers, contact me to arrange an appointment.